Choose Cranfield Geoservices (CGSI) / Cravern Group for your mineral and energy exploration and mining project solutions
- Combined experience of more than 120 years in the mineral and energy exploration and mining industry development of minerals and energy projects
- We expertly review your website and digital marketing effectiveness, improving your investor profile based on the viability of your business decisions for your exploration targeting, resource evaluation, pit and plant design, product off take and delivery to market.
- We deliver an end to end solution from grass roots field operations, target generation and geological mapping of prospects to mine planning, plant design and product type.
- Our expert interpretation of the existing geology and geological content of geophysical, remote sensing and geochemistry data allows us to identify additional opportunities to drive targeting for your exploration.
- We consequently deliver an integrated industry service to drive value for your investors
Cranfield Geoservices and the Cravern Group
Cranfield Geoservices is also linked to IT expertise in the mining industry through its association with the Cravern Group to allow us to offer a range of expertise in exploration and mining services. This link can assist explorers and miners in delivering better outcomes to their investors.
Our geological exploration service includes geological data compilation and reviews of existing information, through to grass roots field operations and target generation and geological mapping of prospects. A program and budget project management and implementation will be designed and costed for your exploration licence .
Our agency can deliver expert interpretation of the existing geology and the geological content of geophysical, remote sensing and geochemistry imagery and data that drive targeting for your exploration. This interpretation covers areas ranging from true greenfields with no historical exploration and containing only remote sensing and regional geophysical and geological maps data through to brownfields area with numerous historical drill holes and historical mining. The defining of the extent of mineral systems and mechanisms of fluid flows and deposition will be addressed to generate the more prospective targets.
Our schema for ranking of minerals targets systematizes exploration, project planning and project management that allows CGSI to create a program in which consistent update and revision of data to allows flexible adjustment of the program so that the better targets are consistently prioritized and adequately explored.